Friday, January 31, 2014

Lolita Blog Carnival: 1 Piece, 4 Seasons

Hello my dear readers,

This time on LBC, we decided to write abouth the topic 1 piece, 4 seasons. Maybe you saw this topic some time ago on other blogs, as this isn't a new idea. But I really loved the theme before and I'm glad that I can participate. ٩꒰ ˘ ³˘꒱۶~♡
It took me a lot of time to coordinate the four Outfits. However - it was a lot of fun. Unfortunately, this post will be pretty long because of the pictures.

Since Perfume Bottle Shirring JSK in black from Metamorphose temps de fille is the last dress I got and it's one of my dream dresses, I decided to make my coords with this awesome JSK ꒰⑅•ᴗ•⑅꒱

Spring ~ When I coordinated this outfit, I thought about a light warm day, not too warm or too cold. Just a nice sunny afternoon to stroll at the promenade at the tegernsee. I tried to combine the JSK with following items:
~ offbrand Straw Hat
~ Victorian Maiden Pearl Fairy Rose Hair Clip in black
~ Angelic Pretty Sugar Fairy Cake Blouse
~ Angelic Pretty Scallop Heart Tote Bag
~ offbrand Tights
~ offbrand Shoes


To complete this coord I'd like to add this items, too:
~ Angelic Pretty Fantastic Perfume Necklace
~ offbrand Perfume Bottle Pendant
~ Angelic Pretty Mint Wrist Cuffs
~ Angelic Pretty Fantastic Perfume Ring
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Summer ~ On hot days in summer, we avoid too much fabric. So I go with the ankle socks, a short blouse and a short bob with some roses. First I thought about a cute halfbonnet, but I guess the crown of roses should be enough for this light outfit:
~ Angelic Pretty Sweetie Blouse (2012)
~ Metamorphose temps de fille Mini Semicircular Ribbon Bag
~ unknown Ankle Socks
~ unknown Shoes

And of course some additions:
~ Angelic Pretty Fantastic Perfume Necklace
~ Baby the stars shine bright Bless from Michael Rose Head Bow
~ Angelic Pretty Rose Symphonia Wrist Cuffs
~ offbrand Perfume Bottle Pendant
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Autumn ~ The sun gradually loses power and it's getting cooler. Since you should put something warmer, I decided to 'wear' a Beret and a Cardigan. I combined it with this items:
~ Innocent World Night Bear Beret (2011)
~ Innocent World Tulle Lace Ribbon Muffler
~ Angelic Pretty Floral Motif Cardigan
~ Innocent World Rose Stained Glass Bag
~ unknown Tights
~ unknown Shoes

For this outfit, I chossed this additional items:
~ Angelic Pretty Fantastic Perfume Ring
~ offbrand Bracelet
~ Angelic Pretty Heart Charm Velveteen Ribbon Wrist Cuffs
~ Vintage Perfume Bottle Necklace
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Winter ~ Snow, ice and cold wind, you have to be prepared for this weather. Sadly my wardrobe is still missing boots and a proper coat and something like earmuffs or berets, but I have to admit - I'm a 'Nice weather lolita' ...
~ offbrand ear muffs
~ Metamorphose temps de fille Perfume Bottle Ribbon Barett
~ Angelic Pretty Long Dolly Cape (Plain)
~ MILK Heart Bag
~ offbrand Tights
~ Angelic Pretty Fancy Doll Boots

Here are the additional items:
~ Angelic Pretty Dramatic Fur Muffler
~ Victorian Maiden Victorian Lace Ribbon Gloves
~ Innocent World 2 way Muff Pochette
~ Vintage Perfume Bottle Necklace
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's it ପ꒰⑅°͈꒳°͈꒱੭ु⁾⁾ I hope you enjoyed my post and visit the other participant:
Elegant Poupée ~ Breiðholt. ~ Whimsical Adventures
Wearable Magic ~ Poppy Noir ~ Helado de Cereza
New Vogue ChildrenElectric CarouselPretty Little Habits~
Northern Star ~  ~

4 comments:

  1. You did a nice job on this post (*^-^*) I like that you used many pictures and the coordinates are pretty ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear <3 It took really a long time to find every single picture and I'm glad, that Thomas helped me with the mint colored tights and shoes as they are drawn (a part of them) ^^''

      Delete
  2. The spring outfit is super cute :) I like the mint colors all around, I'd have never thought of that combination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh those outfits look so super duper cute! >w< ♥ Nice job!

    ReplyDelete